Friday, August 20, 2010

Sack the Stylist

I’m sorry, but, what. the. hell??!?

Jordan makes space-age boob  The Sun ShowbizTV - Mozilla Firefox 8202010 121538 PM.bmp

It’s like Cyber-Barbie.

(And, um, is it only me but doesn’t she look pregnant?)

For those of you who don’t know (that would be most people outside of the UK) This is the British glamour model Jordan, real name Katie Price. Now I can’t knock a self made millionaire, this woman has made a fortune out of her body, and for her, this is A LOT of clothing! But seriously love, ever heard of the saying, Before you leave the house, take one thing off?

Check out the iPod tiara and matching earrings. I think it’s the fringed skirt that is too much for me, just the rhinestoned unitard and thigh high boots would have been enough to get the message across ;)

No comments: