Saturday, September 13, 2008

The product I'm loving today is....

Omega Crochet Nylon
I bought some rolls from a lady on Ebay and they arrived this week. Her shop name is: Novelty Quilt Fabric.
Its 100% Nylon thread that is made in Mexico. The roll has 275m/300yds on it so they will keep me going for some time. They have a really nice shiny lustre, perfect for jewellery items like earrings, necklaces and covering beads. I got size No. 2, I think it comes in different sizes too. The colours are really vivid, I have a roll of Lime, which is really limey, not wishy washy and yellowy like you sometimes get, it is colour no. 29, and I got my fave colour Mexican Rose, which is a really hot pink shade (colour no. 10). They look great put together as a contrast.
It works up really well, nice and smooth and the threads dont split.
Go check it out, let me know what you think!

No comments: